Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does It Cost To Have A Tree Trimmed?
- The most important factors to determine pricing are the size and location of the tree, as well as the degree of difficulty. These variables impact the type of equipment used, the number of workers needed and the total number of hours necessary to trim the tree. Our estimates are always fast and free!
Why Is Tree Trimming Important?
- Aesthetic: Tree trimming keeps the shape and appearance of the tree looking beautiful.
- Safety: Dead and broken tree limbs can fall off anytime and create a significant safety hazard. If a tree branch obstructs your sight while driving, then it should be trimmed right away. Some tree limbs might also grow too close to utility lines. If this happens, you should call the utility company to handle it.
- Health: It is possible to save an infected tree by cutting the branches and limbs that are affected, but this has to be done strategically.
How Often Should I Trim My Trees?
The frequency of tree trimming is primarily dependent on the maturity or age of the tree.
- Young trees with slender and flexible branches generally require a 2-3 year trim cycle
- Mature trees with long, sturdy branches generally require a 3-4 year trim cycle
- Older trees with heavy limbs generally require a 4-5 year trim cycle